How do I get over being insecure?

I look good, its just when guys look at me, I get stiff and don't look back even if I think they're cute... Its stopping me from moving on from liking my best friend, and I just want to be free and independent... how do I get the courage to look back at guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Start with looking at guys you consider 'okay' and work your way up.

Nobody sane dives into something at the deep end if they haven't done it before.

What Guys Said 1

• Try looking between their eyes. That way, you will not be contracting a gaze with them, thus not making you insecure.

What Girls Said 3

• I know exactly how you feel because I used to be that girl. Being a female, it is incredibly hard to be comfortable in your own skin. What you need to do is: do things that make you feel good about yourself. Find activities or things that boost your self esteem. All women are beautiful in their own way. Confidence is the most beautiful thing one can possess.

• i was like you but people say I'm pretty all the time and that comes to mind when I see someone looking at me I look back and think I'm the most beautiful person to walk on this earth.

• Just takes a little courage.