Boys when you check a girl out? Is it always a good thing?

Well there have been guys that have looked me up and down one was awhile ago but he then denied it and called me ugly. Then there are just others that look me all over but I never ask Because it might not mean what people say that they think you're hot :/ I have heard that it could mean they're attracted to you, want to get to know you, they like you, they are observing how you look, they think you're "fat", or they think you're really ugly. But the thing is they also say that when its because you're ugly they will "make faces" but the guys that check me out never do they just look me from feet first to my face usually. So my question is especially to guys is it ALWAYS a good thing when a guy checks a girl out? Is it true they also check guys out just to see how they look? Are any of the reasons I listed to why guys would check girls out true? And last but not least what is the most common reason a guy would check a girl out? Thank you to whoever answers except if you don't even answer the question like most people do on here -__-.

Most Helpful Guy

• i talk to some girls that are attractive to me, and other ones that aren't so much. the girls that aren't attractive, I don't even look at them when I'm talking to them. so if he's checking you out, that means he thinks you look good. take it as a compliment. it doesn't mean he has a crush on you or anything, but it does mean he likes the way you look.

What Guys Said 2

• He could just be shy and not want to admit that he likes you. Even if I didn't like the way a girl looked I would never say anything bad. Just remember what's inside is more important than the outside.

• It's always a good thing since it means we find her attractive.

What Girls Said 1

• good question...ive wondered this too...guys are very visual and in my opinion if theyre taking the few seconds out of their time to look at you its because you look good or appealing, or something about you is amusing may be the color of your shirt or your shoes stand out...can be anything. but I don't think its bad.

if its a bad stare people usually squint their eyes lower eyebrows and don't look too much.