Why is it said that girls are more emotional than boys?

Many places this question is being placed but not satisfactory results came out just due lack of powerful social networking service.

Must emotions be compared or not

If yes then why?

Please its great to hear from you guys.

Thnx

Most Helpful Girl

• actually quite true... men are expected to deal with it and it is a sign of weakness. If a guy is emotional and breaks down very easily, no sane woman would want him. Women need a man that is stable emotionally, if he is stable then he will be able to lead and make proper decisions for their sake.

What Girls Said 3

• thankU very much rating my answer the best.:) COULD help answering one of my questions. its about : what do you think is going on in his mind.. who is fault the girl Or the guys ?

i will really appreciate that :):)

• I think its equally emotional between the two sexes. I just think girls tend to show it more or can't help it and show it while guys suffer to themselves.

• why don't you not go to my profile... and click the questions... you will surely get it :)

What Guys Said 2

• "Many places this question is being placed but not satisfactory results came out just due lack of powerful social networking service."

One must nor overthink questions of insignificance to be throught or overdue words because it's tendencies to have little understanding by those of litteracy comprehension.

What the hell are you saying? Rewrite this.

• it's more socially acceptable for women to be more emotional. guys wouldn't want to be seen as emotional/weak in public, where as girls don't mind because they are the "non-dominant" sex