Why do girls think I'm taller?

My real height is 5'9 barefoot and 5'10 in sneeker shoos... Today we had a college-test and we had to determine each others height without measuring most of the girls said I'm around 5'11-6ft?

Most Helpful Guy

• Partly because guys tend to lie to girls about their height, so girls learn to overestimate (they will have heard plenty of guys your height claim to be 6'0"+), and partly because they knows guys can be a bit self-conscious about their height, and they want to avoid offending you (the same way most guys would probably knock a few pounds off when guessing a girl's weight).

What Girls Said 2

• they must feel reallly petite compared to you. They didn't exagerate too much though.

• It must be your build that makes you look taller or you have a tall hair style.

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe everyone envisions you with a two-inch tumor on the top of your head.

• idiot you think you somthing to say sh*t like this. I swear on my mums life if I see you I will wreck you phaggot with my bare hands

• Palek says some pretty stupid things, but I'm really confused why you are offended. Little self conscious over there?

• Thanks for th support. If I'm ever on fire I'm sure I can count on you to urinate on me.

• It seems that they are just smaller than you, or your shoes are just big.