Summer dress/outfit help?

Hi , this question is mostly for girls,but boys opinion would be nice to :) Sooo, summer is so near,I finally managed to get in athletic sexy shape, lots of exercise,healthy food etc. and I'm looking for dress and I really need some help. So I picked out dress and shoes :

link

link

but I need a jacket or a blazer ,lets say if it get colder in evening or smth. like that. I really liked one mint blazer,but then there would be to much of mint color for me, so:

what kind of blazers and jackets would look good with these thing(and black handbag which I have already bought and my hair is brown and hazel eyes if that matters)

What accessories would look good?

Boys do you find this dress and shoes attractive on a girl with good figure? Or you don't think its sexy?

comment or/and check in poll . Thank you ;)

• I don't like it at all / ugly
  • I think you can find better than that / not that pretty
  • It's okay / normal
  • I like it / pretty
  • I think it's really good / sexy,really beautiful

Most Helpful Girl

• I really like the dress and shoes. Just they look slightly different shades to me, and if I were wearing it that would probably annoy me. But obviously they're far enough apart for it not to be a major issue. The outfit is cute.

Jacket wise, maybe a light weight white blazer. There are usually loads of those around this time of year. Or, a black blazer to go with your black bag.

I'd say boyfriend fit so it's not too tailored over the dress. More boho - but still dressed up.

Or if all else fails a denim/black leather jacket depending on the occasion - these are pretty much in style all year round.

• What does "boyfriend" fit, mean...and "boho"?

• boyfriend fit is like -oversized. made to be baggy. In terms of a blazer, hangs long, deep pockets, sleeves not too fitted. As in a girl's borrowed her boyfriend's clothes - but more tailored than that obviously. But taken for that.

Boho - bohemian. Hippy chic.

What Guys Said 6

• That's very good choice. But maybe shoes without heel? It will makes You more delicate. But maybe You don't want to... You have my bless ^_^

• I like the dress and shoes a lot.

• Dress is fine, shoes are stupid.

• Not so crazy for the color but I like the shape.

• Don't wear shoes. Pick high heels.

• These are high heels,just the heel is bigger, I couldn't walk with those high heels like stilettos since they are painful as hell . And I don't like small heels to,so I have only two options wedges or high heels with big heel since they both are comfortable. I don't like flats too. If not heels or wedges then I wear sneakers like Nike high dunk for example,and I like to walk a loooot,so I need comfy shoes :)

• Kind of depends where you're going to bed. You wouldn't wear a dress like that to a baseball game, right?

• where you're going to be*

• Of course not:D for that I got other clothes. I need dress for walking in center,going somwhere to eat,going out to city center,stuff like that :)

What Girls Said 3

• I think that would be so cute if you did your hair in a bun with two strand out by your ears like

link

link

also, a plain biker jacket would be cute, give the outfit some edge. Or a light pretty yellow blazer?

Good luck (:

• I like both, but imo it would look weird to wear them together... it's too matchy-matchy. If you wear them separately that would be so much better. A black blazer would look nice with that dress.

• It looks great I love it. I want these shoes too but I'm broke at the moment. :/ A black blazer would look nice.