Guys...do you ever like to tease a girl you like?

Okay, so this guy (and for privacy reasons we'll call him... Josh,) is always really outgoing. I sit next to him in my AP Language class, and he is the only guy sitting at my table of 5 girls. You know how sometimes, you can feel someone looking at you? I can always tell that he is looking at me. He teases me, steals my books and papers, and says hi to me in the hallways, and it's so frustrating because he doesn't do that to any of the other girls at the table. He's really outgoing to pretty much anyone, but with me he acts like a 12 year old boy. I know it's different for everyone, but do you think this guy likes me at all? I don't know how I feel about him yet, but I'm curious, and since he acts slightly shy towards me, I don't want to confront/embarrass him. Any thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's pretty standard for a guy your age who has the hots for a girl. Guys that age tend to by quite immature and don't know a better way to show their affection.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, all the time lol.

• Yes, of course. We tease girls we like.

What Girls Said 1

• I know when I dated my ex boyfriend colton he act like that way right before he asked me out. alll guys act differently. but it sounds like he likes you because he flrits with you by taking your papers'