He's into me but he has a girlfriend. What do I do?

I'm really into tho guy who has been eyeing me since the start of the schoolyear. He will do anything to get my attention and seems to be really interested and seems looove it when I look at him in return.. and when I don't he goes out of his way to get me to just look at him.

It isn't innocently just checking me out either it's him showing that he really likes me in tOns of ways.

W are both obviously very attracted to each other. I was gonna ask him out but found out he has a serious girlfriend. But even when He'a with his girlfriend at dances hell look at me in a way no guy ever has. What do I do? Should I just be friendly and talk to him? The last thing I want is him to stop staring.

No I'm not asking him out. I was going tO until I found out he has a girlfriend them I didn't.

Most Helpful Girl

• Seriously? What kind of person are you? He has a GIRLFRIEND, sweetheart. How would you feel if another girl decides to ask your boyfriend out? It almost looks like you have no moral sense at all, saying stuff like "the last thing I want is him to stop staring". It should be the first thing, not last. Plus maybe he just likes your attention, but that doesn't mean that he wants to be with you and would be willing to give up his girlfriend for you. He obviously loves her so don't ruin something good.

• I did not say I wea asking him out. I was going to after I dumped my ex cause he'd shown extreme interest all year but I found out he was taken so I didn't. And if he was in live with hos girlfriend o happy with her he wouldn't be into me as much as he is. Because he isn't just staring he's doing anything to get my attentiOn almost like he likes me. I just don't know what to do cause I like him.

• I didn't say I was flirting with him. I haven't even talked to him at all. All I do is look over at him because he will do things to get my attention and he'll be staring at me until I look over at him. its hard to avoid.

• So you're giving him what he wants: attention. Well I guess my answer was clear: leave them the f*** alone and forget about him.

What Guys Said 2

• You should just be friendly with him, but don't ever flirt.

• After that series of questions regarding your ex before, I'd imagine that some self-improvement in regards to your own independence would be beneficial. I wouldn't rush back into finding someone else to fill that void, man. Just slow it down and find things to enjoy in life that don't revolve around boys. That way, they'll be there with or without a boy in your life.

What Girls Said 3

• u have to let go of him, I always tell myself as long as someone is attached or married it is hands off. tell yourself that you cannot hurt his gf...there are always other better guys out there. I wouldn't think well of a guy who is attached and yet has interest in other girls, it tell me he is not faithful..

• Keep him as a friend but do NOT do anything. You can be acquainted but at the end of it all, people must never know you as the slut who toyed with someone's boyfriend.

• You should know better than this I mean obviously its your own choice but I think asking him out wld be the wrong thing to do. Regarding your other questions it might be a good advice to stop being so desperate, take some time for yourself and leave boys who are in a serious relationship alone. you shouldn't need the attention of boys to love yourself.