How can I stop my obsession with being curvy?

I love curvy figures, but I think I take it to the extreme. I'm 5'1, 136lbs and my measurements are 34-27-39.5. Because I've lost 22lbs in the last year and a half, my hips went down about 2.5 inches which kind of upset me because I like big hips (although my waist has gone down about 5 inches so that's good). I want to be curvier, and I measure myself very often to see if my measurements have changed or if my hips have gotten any bigger, and even though people tell me I have a big bum I want it to be even bigger and curvier. Every day I waste time looking at myself in the mirror and seeing if I'm curvy enough, and this obsession is starting to tire me out and annoy me! I know it's great to look nice, but I want to focus more on being a good person as well. I do try to be good and help people but I still can't help caring what people think about my appearance. How can I stop being obsessed?

Most Helpful Guy

• You probably look better than you give yourself credit for. Just relax, don't be harsh on yourself, if you want a certain look, exercise and work towards it in a healthy manner.

What Guys Said 1

• You're already at a great shape. You should just go out a lot and enjoy your time with your friends. That should take your mind away from your curvy thinkings.

What Girls Said 1

• You can get prescribed anxiety meds if you see a therapist... If you like having curves try doing squats.. make for a bigger rump. Working out should calm you down a bit so you shouldn.t need the meds