How light would a girl have to be so you can lift her up easily?

It just always looks so romantic and easy in the movies.

I'm around 125 lbs I know most guys could probably fit me up somehow, but they may find it really hard. So how light would a girl have to so that it looks a bit more like this link link link If you know what I mean

Most Helpful Guy

• I can lift you just fine.

What Guys Said 4

• That weight would definitely be easy to lift, for me at least. Though taking into account the fact that the average guy does not regularly go to the gym, it might be more difficult.

• depends on the weight of a girl.

• well I was asking what weigh she should have

• itll be no problem for me to lift any girl up to 150lbs

• Ask this guy, he does it.

link

• If she is lighter than 170 or 180 I could easily lift her. I lifted (grabbing around their waists) my girlfriend and her sister. I could also carry both of them like suitcases from their pants. My girlfriend weighs 135 or so and her sister weighs like 115. I used to date a little Italian chick that weighed like 90 lbs and it was fun running with her and tossing her around like a rag doll :P

What Girls Said 4

• I weigh 115 pounds and my boyfriend easily lifts me. I love it, it's so sweet. lol I'm sure it depends on the guy but most would probably have no problems lifting you.

• Awww that's sweet. I want someone to lift me up like that too. :/ I think if the guy is strong enough then it can be easy for him. I've seen fairly thin guys lift up girls easily though.

• I'm 120 pounds and my boyfriend can lift me up with ease. I'm sure 125 is nothing.

• That really depends on the guy and how much he can lift...

• that's why I'm asking, I was wondering what average guys would think

• The answers might be a bit skewed towards the guys that can lift a lot of weight. I think the "weaker" guys might be embarrassed to answer...but then again what do I know. I'm kind of curious now...I'm thin for my height but I'm really tall...