How to dress sexy?

How to dress and wear clothes or accessories that would make you look sexy and hot but not showing a lot of skin

i need advice and tips plz=)

Most Helpful Girl

• As miss desirae said- balance.

Also, are you confident in what you are wearing? Can you walk in the heals without much of a struggle? What type of clothing do YOU like? Honestly, confidence in how you look no matter what you are wearing is a big appeal for guys in a girl.

In terms of fashion/ trends for what is "hot" I would say the best is to find a pair of "dress" jeans (nicer than normal) that fit you perfectly not only size wise but cut wise (each body type has a different "ideal" cut) preferably in a darker wash. Add to this a low strapy heal in a metallic or bright color, a complimenting blouse that is a boat neck/sweet heart cut, or scoop neck in any cut of sleeves. Make sure it has a pretty pattern (SIMPLE) or a focal point such as a low back or one shoulder design and the rest is plain.

The only two make up items I would recommend is a tinted moisturizer to hide bare flaws, and some mascara. You want to look naturally pretty and accent what you have, not hide your face from the world and create more problems than you solve.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm most attracted to a woman dressed simply in a red hat. In doing this, she avoids coming across as ostentatious, or "full-of-herself", and shows a good sense of economy as well.

What Girls Said 5

• off the shoulder shirt. apparently, the body part guys find most sexy is the collar bone (According to tyra banks)

• Try a nice shirt that shows off the shoulders and collar bone, but no cleavage. For skirts, don't go any shorter than ones that go just slightly above the knee. This way, you'll look sexy and respectable and look like you have class.

• Oh yeah, I almost forgot to add this: it's all about balance. If you're going to wear a top that is slightly revealing, cover up on the bottom, and vice versa.

• You might try wearing dangly earrings, a fashionable purse, and cute heels. Its an easy, fast way to instantly look more feminine without showing much skin.

• High heeled shoes-the higher the sexier lol. Also off the shoulder tops or dresses are hot.

• in my world.

the classier the better.

try a little black dress, with high black pumps.