Maybe is just an impression but I really need an answer!

I lately have this huge impression that good looking women/girls are only looking for rich pricks.

Seriously, if somebody gets interested on them, they don't care if the guy is tender, has good intentions, behaves like a gentlemen, is respectful, is hard working and, most important, cares for her. They only want the guy with the green even if he's a douche!

I know I'm not the only one who has noticed this but I get the same opinion from guys. I would like to know the women's side.

Thanks a lot!

Most Helpful Girl

• I was seeing a homeless guy :( I miss him. He stayed in an apartment that helped teens get on their feet. He would tell me that he liked me but then go awhile with out texting me and then text me on like Saturday night to hang out. I really want someone who gives me some of their time. Wants to know about my life. Remembers my age :/. I really can't be that girl who chases men who have money..I've Tried! I have nothing in common with those men + their money overwhelms me and makes me feel little because I have none lol. Right now would be the perfect time to try and chase those types of men because I have a child to raise... still I cannot. smh.

What Girls Said 2

• NOT true. At all. Different girls are different, if you want to lump us all together because you got a bad impression from some bimbo, you're gonna have problems.

I like guys who are confident, polite, well-raised, educated and know how to talk to a woman like she's a person, not a sexual object off the bat. Money is nice but hardly a deal breaker. In fact, if all there is is money, it would make me feel like a prostitute, so I do not understand women who use men for the money. My skin crawls at the thought.

This has been said over and over, "nice" guys who think that they're just the greatest and can't understand why most women don't go for them don't realize that they're not as perfect as they think. They either lack the confidence or independence all people crave in a potential partner OR they have a really nasty sense of entitlement (I'm so nice, always there for her, why isn't she having sex with me?! - how many times have we heard something like this?).

It's the biggest turn off when someone comes to you with "expectations" for how you should behave with them. Both douche bags and nice guys can be guilty of that.

Unfortunately, if a person is having problems finding a good partner the person they need to look at first is themselves because no matter how you spin it, they are the problem. Either because they go for the wrong type of person (unresolved issues from the past ...?) or because they are behaving in a way that turns others off.

• The best girls pick the best guys. If I was really hot and could have any guy I wanted, I'd be dating 2 types of guys : hot athletes with nice bodies and rich guys who spend lots of money on me.

I'm ready for all the negative comments and thumbs down because I didn't give the obligatory girl accepted answer of "all I care about is how he treats me, he could be homeless and on govt assistance and I'd still date him"lol

What Guys Said 3

• No, they prefer rich and good looking guys who are hard working and care for them.

If it comes down to attractive OR nice, attractive will win.

Just like for guys. Guys would like a girl who is hot and sweet.

If they can only have one ... well you tell me, which are single more often, girls who are smokingly hot bitches, or fat, ugly but nice girls?

• This question comes up time and time again. Women are attracted to confident men who have power. It doesn't matter if you are a garbage man. If you have the confidence and rock out as much as you can with a garbage man salary, you will get girls.

Sometimes(not all the times) this confidence coincides with prick or douche bag behavior.

the key (for you) is to take on these confident behaviors plus keep your good-guy tender behaviors. Then you win the game.

• They really prefer rich and good looking guys because those men are capable of success and good father for her children.