What is his problem?

I don't want to sound stupid but my boyfriend never tells me I look pretty or anything. He usually points to other girls and tells me how pretty they are, or will like their photos on Facebook. but he never likes mine since we've been dating almost a year. I don't care if he thinks other girls are pretty because I think other guys are good-looking. But why can't he also tell me I look nice? I asked him why and he said " well when I look at you I don't think you're pretty so I don't tell you it " I got upset and then he ignored me. what do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Is that seriously what he said? Ouch! I have no idea whether that was a case of brutal honesty or a mean joke or whatever, but to ignore you when it upset you, that's just not on is it?

What Guys Said 2

• "well when I look at you I don't think you're pretty so I don't tell you it "

woaw... time to leave him...

• It seems that your relationship is dying. You should consider breaking up with him.

What Girls Said 2

• Are you serious? Dump his sorry ass. What a loser!

• His problem is that he's uncaring and rude, I say dump him! You deserve to be treated better.