Guys be honest, is this style attractive?

i never drink alcohol. my friends do but I don't have a problem with it. I never go clubbing since it's out of my comfort zone. I don't smoke and I never show any cleavage or wear miniskirts. I'm not a nun tho... my style's a lot like this:

link

link

link (and I'm also very slim but have an hourglass shape)

i've always been the most mature from my age group but I'm not boring at all. according to people since I don't like bragging I'm funny, love adventure and anything to do with heights, I'm caring, bubbly and I'm quite confident :) and the best compliments I ever got are about how emotionally strong I am :')

i also love painting, I play the guitar, I used to dance, according to my friends I have a really good singing voice and I like working out sometimes and baking :)

of course I also have flaws. as I said clubs are completely out of my comfort zone so I NEVER go. I cannot stand clingy or snobby people. I'm not a leader nor a follower and I may be a bit indecisive at times. I also tend to be really picky when it comes to men. I've been ask out 18 times and I only said yes twice >< oh and the worst possible thing I am at is, I can't act (like in a play) if my life depends on it...

i forgot to mention I know tang so do... self defence :)

Most Helpful Guy

• No. It sounds like you have a huge ego and think far too much of yourself.

The first part is good. Most people don't do much clubbing. Not drinking is a plus. There is no need to show cleavage or wear mini-skirts - that's borderline slutty.

You interests are nice too.

The 3 links are NOT my style, not even close.

The big problem is the whole way you put it together and present it. If you are asking to have your ego padded, I'm not going to. If you really want to know what's wrong, I just told you - you may come across as looking down on people. If you've been asked out 18 times and only accepted twice, then either you are attracting the wrong kind of man, or you set your sights too high.

You admit to being really picky. Are you picky because you think you "deserve" better? That's how you come across. That will drive guys away real fast.

• im so sorry if I gave the impression of a huge ego. in my opinion I'm a very modest person and I just haven't met the right guy. but I might be wrong too. thanks for the constructive criticism :)

What Guys Said 8

• Yes, you'd be fun to get to know. You are introspective and a little difficult to make friends with, but I think it would be worth the time and effort. Honest!

• thankyou :) and would you mind telling me what makes me difficult to make friends with? just so I could better myself :)

• well you have a point there

• Best Answer?

• A girl who loves clubbing is not my kind of girl so you have that going for you. However, I do like parties and social events so you'd have to be open to that. Most guys would agree. I'm a hermit when I'm single so it's not like I'm some party animal.

Everything else doesn't particularly pull me towards you.

• The beginning was very good.. (I hate clubs too!) until those clothes! They look terrible :) please don't wear such atrocities anymore, wear something more classy and less... torn

About the rest - you seem to be "the independent girl" according to your description, I'm sure many guys may like that but that's not what I like, such girls are not my type!

• That style is not "attractive" but rather "cute" or "comfortable". Depending upon your personality, body posture, and body shape, could potentially be "frumpy".

• I think you sound great. Looks like someone I would like to be with

• Yes, I find them all attractive.

• I like most of what I read. The first paragraph is perfect in my opinion.

• Yes, you sound very attractive to the right guy. And you are wise to wait for the right guy. He will be a lucky man.

• thanks :) now when you say attractive to the right guy, can this be a turn off for other guys? I'm not asking so I can change. I like myself the way I am but being aware would be nice :)

• Sure, some guys will be put off by a "good girl" or by one who is picky about the men she'll date. But you shouldn't care about those guys.

The way your describe yourself, you remind me of my wife when she was your age. Let's just say I'm a lucky man.

What Girls Said 1

• Attractiveness, like many things, is very subjective so just know that someone will always find you attractive and others will find you unattractive (possibly for the same reasons...). From what you've described you do sound like an attractive person (no homo) haha. Not everyone is interested in the same things either so you aren't the only one that isn't interested in say clubbing.

Just continue to be confident and put yourself out there. Take a chance sometimes and say yes because you can't really know someone off the bat and you might be turning down good opportunities without realizing it.

• you have a good point... what I'm scared of tho is I tried giving them a chance twice and they let me down in a way because one of them was an idiot and only liked my body and the other had way too much ...experience you can say. the other guys also either were huge perverts, got drunk every weekend or just not my type at all. I'll just have to try have a more open mind from now on :) thanks so much for your answer :)