When guys make eye contact with girls then look down at her chest, is he trying to be obvious/send signals?

Earlier today, a man I know got close to me, made eye contact for a few seconds, then broke my gaze to travel down to my chest. He softly said "sorry" as he walked away from me, but I don't know if he was apologizing for looking at my chest or what.

I'm just wondering if this type of look is an unconscious act that men do accidentally, or if guys are trying to be obvious and let a woman know that he's attracted to her when he does this.

Just curious.

Earlier today, a man I know got close to me, made eye contact for a few seconds, then broke my gaze to travel down to my chest. He softly said "sorry" as he walked away, but I don't know if he was apologizing for looking at my chest or what. I was wearing a loose t-shirt and a hoodie so there wasn't much to leer at.

I'm just wondering if this is an unconscious act that men do accidentally, or if guys are trying to be obvious and let a woman know that he's attracted to her when he does this.

Most Helpful Guy

• If men see boobs, our eyes will gaze towards it.

Was he aware of you? Yes.

Aware of his action? No his d*ck made him look at your chest.

What Guys Said 2

• Doesn't necessarily mean he's checking out your boobs. Shy people instinctively look at someone, male or female,'s chest as a way of avoiding eye contact but keeping an eye on the person lest they do something dodgy.

Sounds more like he's just really shy and was saying sorry for making eye contact and getting close

• It's obvious that he likes you physically.

What Girls Said 0