Girl taller than the guy....still weird or what?

this one goes to both guys and girls...I am 5ft 7 and am dating a girl who is about 5 ft 8...definitely looks taller with her heels on. We have a great time together and although both of us are very comfortable with the situation, in fact I m proud to have a taller girl.

but sometimes people just give weird looks...n the question is not personal but general...that is it still weird in this tech savy age of ours?

Most Helpful Guy

• It does looks slightly weird but there's nothing wrong with it. The only reason it looks odd is because its uncommon, not because its not acceptable.

I don't really have that issue however being 6ft 4

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• I've only dated one girl taller than myself, but that's only because I seem to be drawn to short girls in particular. Nothing wrong with either.

• Who cares what anyone else things. You like her, she likes you, tell everyone else to mind their own business.

• Nothing weird about it at all!

• You gotta dump her. It won't be long until her friends tell her it's not normal and she makes a shallow decision. My opinion is that she is probably laughing behind your back which is unfortunate

• It's not weird at all. It's just that it's not a common sight.

• I am a foot taller than you, so if there are taller women out there... they must live around a nuclear power plant or something. Doesn't apply to my situation unfortunately, but I do like tall girls.

• Down votes?

• wassup wid em down votes..ppl...this guys funny... :)

• I know right!? Welcome to GaG. Let's be real here. I am just about 6'7" and if there were girls taller than me, that would be weird. So to be funny I said that girls taller than me must have grown up around nuclear power plants and be mutated or something. But this site is full of people who just hit puberty and don't understand humor, so it's cool. Best of luck to you QA and I am sure you'll get the ladies soon enough!