Asian!!!

i find it harder to do a lot of things because I'm half asian. my wang is normal sized but being asian AND jewish, I hear a lot of jokes. I don't have squinty eyes, I'm pretty built, I eat american foods, talk normally. does a girl care about size or because I'm asian?

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with katatza! I think that asain guys are hot t0o0o . You'll find your girl...

What Girls Said 7

• I'm a white woman and I used to be an equal opportunity dater up until I dated a few Asian men. I'm sorry but the steriotype that they have small penises is not true at all, the average size of any man is 5 inches and every Asian guy I have ever been with has met or exceeded that. Asian men tend to be VERY hard too, and rough in bed. I am seeing a chinese guy right now, and it's the best I've ever had, no lie, even just the thought of him when we are apart makes me want him. Once you go Asian you won't want caucasion :) Don't worry at all about it, lots of women love Asian men, especially once they try one!

• personally I think asian guys are hot. Don't worry there are plenty of girls out there for you!

• I really like Asian guys, myself. They're really cute! And don't let any of the jokes get to you. Most of the time, racist jokes and comments are made by ignorant people. I'm half Asian, too, and I don't have squinty eyes or have an accent, either, but in junior high, some immature boys flashed "Chinese" eyes at me. I'm not even Chinese! Lols.

• Oww don't worry , High five I'm dutch - indonesian :p
    Those jokes are normal , people are starting to get a bit of racist because they are just stupid -_-
    Believe in yourself it commes allright , by the way check out the Asian girls at school , some of them may stare (like i would do in their place ) i always check out the Asian guys at my school , I'm pretty sure they will do that too :p

• I don't they d care. Have some confidence and believe in your self

• if you were small.. the size does not matter.. is what you do with it. I would love to have you as a friend.

• i agree with these to other girls asain guys are hot.its not really about size and it wrong about the jokes.and there are meany girls out there and it will take time to find that one that really cares for you cause of what's on the inside and not the outside or how you look.

What Guys Said 4

• Be really outgoing and confident! That will help.
    I'm fully asian. Heck, I moved here from Asia, and my family even has an ancestry scroll with 39 generations of my family's name written on it. You can't be more Asian than I. Plus I have squinty eyes (Probably due to the excessively bad eyesight I have), but I still get along fine.
    Confidence is key.

• dam, you white and Asian, you probably hot as fuck, no homo lol. I would think people hate on you more cause you jewish than Asian though. All my friends hated jewish people before I moved to Toronto, where there is a relatively large jewish community. I think people just stereotype everything until they've experience it.

• more than what you eat ect, be confident and carry yourself in a way that grabs interest of other women. dont work for her acceptance ect.

• I'm 90 percentish asian, you wouldn't be able to tell since I look compl├Ęte like a chinese teenager. I hate those jokes about being Asian, every race has some joke about them. What girls carry about is how you present yourself, never dated before till I started working towards improving myself.