men: what are the physical aspects of a woman's appearance that would make you think less of her?

Examples: unshaved armpits, unshaved legs with shorts/skirts, mustache, cracked heels, bitten nails, chipped nail polish, tangled hair, ...

What are the details from a woman's appearance would make you judge her character negatively?

Most Helpful Guy

• Anything that indicates bad hygiene:

- Dirty hair

- Yellow teeth

- dirty/grimy skin

- dirty clothes

Chipped nail polish or bitten fingernails aren't a huge deal for me, and even tangled hair can be fine (Just got back from a ride in a convertible or motorcycle? Or sex hair?) in the right context.

The other thing would be complete indifference to any style, or a completely confused style. I'm perfectly happy with CASUAL, but at least put together something that works, like a T-shirt and jeans. You occasionally see a girl who is wearing clothes that were NEVER in style, or are hopelessly out of style in really bad ways, or is combining several styles that don't work. That's unattractive.

I also am not a fan of "body modifications", meaning tattoos or piercings or even more extreme things like branding. Given the body mod fads of the last decade, it's hard to find a girl with NONE, and I can deal with a couple here or there, but I can't take a girl seriously for a relationship if she has tattoos on her face, neck, chest/breasts, or hands. Likewise, excessive piercings or ear/nose/tongue gauges turn me off.

What Guys Said 6

• Nothing specific, just if she looked like she didn't take a bit of care in her appearance, although I do hate excessive make up and drawn on eyebrows. As for my own appearance and hair growth, I obviously clean my nails and teeth and moisturise and so on, but for hair growth and so on I tend to leave that up to whoever I date, because girls like different things in regard to body hair.

• Every guy's opinion will be different. Mine perfectly.

I despise: hairy arm pits, thick eyebrows, bad teeth, any dark hair on the body at all, pimples or any facial blemishes, cellulite, unhealthy looking hair.

The rest of the stuff I hate is all things beyond someones control, so I'll leave those out lol

• General up keeping so you look clean is a good things to have. Why would you talk to someone who doesn't even look like they can take care of themselves?

I find unibrows and any facial as an incredible turn off. I feel for both men and women all hair should be kept trimmed. Prickly legs is also a turn off but not as much so as facial hair. Brushing your teeth is a must!

Ultimately as long as you look like you can take care of yourself you should be fine. Anything more than that is extra. Anything less starts to take off from your character.

• Untidy hair, mustache, cracked nails and unshaved legs.

• Smell. If she stinks or her breath stinks, I will be turned off for life. Stank breath(and garbage) is my rage trigger.

• All the things you've mentioned, plus bad teeth, being overweight, bad style such as fake tans and fake eyelashes. I'm sure there are many other things.

What Girls Said 0