Why did he react like this?

Let's call this boy 'fred' basically my friends said in front of fred why don't you two go out and I looked at the floor and he looked directly at me was slient for 2 secouds and he didn't even say no he said 'don't know what your laughing at triangle cheese head' why did he react like this? I laughed to break the ice but he come out with that :l

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably thought you were laughing at the idea of going out with him, as in "HAHA, why would I wanna date THAT DORK?" That probably wasn't what you meant, but that's what he thought you meant. Regardless of the misunderstanding, he should not have been rude like that. If you are not too mad at him for what he said, explain that you didn't mean it as a mean laugh.

However, if your mad, you hav a right to be. That was really jerky of him to say that.

• We normally call each other names and when I laughed he smiled! Didn't explain it properly but when we met the other day he pinched me under the arm could it be a way of him teasing or. Flirting but in a different way?

• Oh, I see waht you mean. It looks like it's all good. Pinching under the arm? Probably flirting.

What Guys Said 1

• It seems that he's quite attracted to you and the words quite hit the spot.

What Girls Said 2

• Because you offended him, he may have thought you found what they said as ridiculous, he likes you .

• cuz he likes you and you did the shy girl thing.