Trying to be sexy without looking slutty?

I was going through the clothes I have and I noticed that I still dress like a teenager even though I´m 23! I have to admit I have a very nice figure, with very defined curves, but still very thin and slender. The problem is that nobody knows because I wear the wrong kind of clothes, meaning clothes that don´t fit my body.

I want to attract more guys and I want to look like my age. I want to look sexy (not slutty), confident and elegant above all.

I was thinking of something like this:

link

and things like that... it´s winter where I live and if some of you could help me that would be great!

link

I´m not as skinny as this girl though, that´s kind of freaky

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow winter in May...sounds like a nice place to live.

One thing for cold weather that I see a ton of girls wearing are insulated leggings. They show off your body really well, and so many girls wear them, so I wouldn't consider them slutty. Of course, I'm in college so I don't know if they're as prevalent in the real world.

What Guys Said 4

• The first outfit, especiallyk is quite fashionable, and shows off curves without lookin garish or exhibitionistl

The second, though, would definitely scream 'slutty' out on the street, though not at a private party scebe,

• First one is better. Slightly wider belt would be good.

• I really like the first link, but the second one is quite not attractive.

You should try to show more skin.

• That model you posted is perfect

What Girls Said 3

• I love high waisted skirts, blouses and heels. I feel like I can kick some ass in them too and guys seem to like it :)

• I like the second link better.

• I'm the same. I'm a skinny curvy.

If you have very defined curves it won't take much to look sexy, and it also doesn't take much to look slutty.

Wear form fitting clothes but don't show a lot of skin.

Wear skirts, dresses, and heels often (you don't have to wear them all together)

If you wear a short skirt be sure to wear hosiery.

Stay away from bright and neon colors and opt for neutrals and jewel tones.

Wear at least a little bit of makeup (mascara and lip stain at least).

Wear your hair down or in a neat bun instead of in a ponytail or sloppy bun

Don't wear things like hoodies and sneakers

Don't wear jeans of a light or faded wash or distress.

Don't wear screen tees or anything with logos on them

Don't wear shorts, especially distressed jean shorts and athletic shorts that you would wear to the gym.

Don't wear sweat pants or yoga pants unless you're working out.

And I have to say, the amount of plastic surgery the girl in the 2nd link has is astonishing.