Which websites are the best for fashion?

Which websites are the best for fashion trends and stuff like that? I want to dress well but can only seem to find 'haute couture' stuff that I'm never gonna wear. Thank you!

1|0
11|4

Most Helpful Girl

• 2013 spring summer trends:

Print (monochrome squares/b&w stripes), statement tees (ARMY/NERD)etc.

Metallics

floral

pastel colors

Trainers e.g. nike 360's

Slip dresses, baggy jeans (vintage style 90's grunge is back)

Leather

A good website is lookbook.nu but they don't always follow the trends there is just good fashion and ideas there. Very good website though, wouldn't discredit it scroll in bordom/if you're stuck on what to wear.

I am skeptical of the fact that you can be into fashion if all you know about it is haute couture but I suppose everyone starts somewhere. There are hundreds of catwalk shows on you tube , good ones. Watch dior, Versace, alexander wang, topshop, chanel, dolce & G, Valentino etc.

type in spring/summer plus the year e.g. spring/summer 2013 OR autumn/winter 2012. The shows are out months in advance so if you want to get ahead of the game watch and look out for the repetition between designers.

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 4

• Tumblr is the one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Wal-Mart :)

xD

Kidding! Sort of... Haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Try going with your gut. I have no clue on anything fashion other than what matches. Jeans+T-Shirt=Great. However, wear what you feel appropriate and love it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cosmopolitan is really a good site.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 10

• Go to Wanelo.com and it'll show you all of the trending clothes for cheap prices, its like the best online shopping site ever.

1|0
    1|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • link

My favorite :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Seasons glow with glamour by picking up the hottest trends. Each seasons have different different trends. In my view the latestfashion trends

can see in lulu good life website.

• Lookbook.com

1|0
    0|0
  • Yesstyle & hautelook

0|0
    1|0
  • stick to fashion magazine websites , they'll help

0|0
    1|0
  • asos.com is awesome :D

0|0