Which websites are the best for fashion?

Which websites are the best for fashion trends and stuff like that? I want to dress well but can only seem to find 'haute couture' stuff that I'm never gonna wear. Thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• 2013 spring summer trends:

Print (monochrome squares/b&w stripes), statement tees (ARMY/NERD)etc.

Metallics

floral

pastel colors

Trainers e.g. nike 360's

Slip dresses, baggy jeans (vintage style 90's grunge is back)

Leather

A good website is lookbook.nu but they don't always follow the trends there is just good fashion and ideas there. Very good website though, wouldn't discredit it scroll in bordom/if you're stuck on what to wear.

I am skeptical of the fact that you can be into fashion if all you know about it is haute couture but I suppose everyone starts somewhere. There are hundreds of catwalk shows on you tube , good ones. Watch dior, Versace, alexander wang, topshop, chanel, dolce & G, Valentino etc.

type in spring/summer plus the year e.g. spring/summer 2013 OR autumn/winter 2012. The shows are out months in advance so if you want to get ahead of the game watch and look out for the repetition between designers.

What Guys Said 4

• Tumblr is the one.

• I like Wal-Mart :)

xD

Kidding! Sort of... Haha

• Try going with your gut. I have no clue on anything fashion other than what matches. Jeans+T-Shirt=Great. However, wear what you feel appropriate and love it.

• Cosmopolitan is really a good site.

What Girls Said 10

• Go to Wanelo.com and it'll show you all of the trending clothes for cheap prices, its like the best online shopping site ever.

• 0|0
  • link

My favorite :)

• Seasons glow with glamour by picking up the hottest trends. Each seasons have different different trends. In my view the latestfashion trends

can see in lulu good life website.

• Lookbook.com

• Yesstyle & hautelook

• stick to fashion magazine websites , they'll help

• asos.com is awesome :D

• tumblr

• Try any fashion magazine

• Try any fashion magazine and it also depends what your personal style is