Is there still hope for me in general

This really cute guy was staring at me today in class, I looked back at him but then looked away cause I got intimidated and didn't feel confident. I have class with him tomorrow, should I try and talk to him?

Well I asked him a question and he answered it and that was that... I could have rode alone in the elevator w him but I just said f*** it and I took the stairs...

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you were really "intimidated" - it's just not polite to make long eye contact with a person unless you know them really, really well.

This is what I do (don't tell anyone), I go up to the girl and say: "I see you around all the time, but I don't know your name, I'm Dan". Then she tells me her name.

I sort of take it from there. If she is sort of shy, on a Monday I'll ask her if she had a good weekend... really? What did you do?

If I'm really, really interested - I'll say "hi (name)" in the hallway and see what happens.

I watch for the reaction. If I don't get any, or if any body language is negative, I just flat drop it. I don't want to be the creepy stalker.

I think this will work for boys and girls. Heck, just talk!

Hope this helps!

~ D

What Guys Said 4

• Haha confidence is sexy weather it is real or fake. So if you don't feel confident put on a smile. As for stating a conversation make a comment about something funny towards him hopefully you get him to laugh and a confident funny girl is irresistible.

• yes. fair warning you may scare the crap out of him so don't expect too much the first couple talks lol answer mine please

• Of course you should try to talk to him.

• Yes, you really should talk to him. He's staring at you since he find you attractive.

What Girls Said 3

• There's definitely still hope for you! He may even think it was cute that you got all shy and flustered. You don't necessarily have to talk to him tomorrow, but at least smile and hold his gaze for a second when he looks at you. Guys are more open to approaching you if you smile at them because they take that as a sign of interest (it sounds obvious, but sometimes we don't realize just how much a simple smile can convey). If you don't end up talking to him tomorrow, don't sweat it - just try again the next day. As long as he doesn't ignore you or give you a dirty look, there's nothing wrong with continuing to gauge his interest. Good luck!

• So you talked to him briefly and got a bit scared... It happens to all of us.next time you have class and if he still looks your direction, get up the courage in yourself to try talking a little more and maybe you should ride the elevator next time.

• Don't put too much pressure on yourself just try to give him a smile at least, and then if you can do that then you are doing well. Yes there is hope for you of course, just remember to wear a condom.