Strange guy comes up to me and says I look familiar and then tells he is supposed to meet someone?

I moved to a very large city - yesterday- and today I was walking down the street a strange man came up to me and said I looked familiar. I continued to walk without saying anything. He kept inching closer to me as I was walking and he said he was supposed to meet someone. I was so creeped out. I turned around and walked the other way. Can someone explain what was going on to me?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's clear that he wants to do something with you. You're wise to avoid him.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like a weak pickup line to me.

What Girls Said 3

• He was meeting a stranger that he hadn't seen in person before, and maybe only saw pictures and you looked like them?

• I'd agree with dragonfly.. Either that or he was a weirdo trying to pick up strangers.

• Maybe he was mentally unstable.No one here can tell you what was going through his mind...