Do you think a belly button ring would look good on me?

Ok so I'm 16 thinking aboute getting my belly button pierced.What do you think. sorry I don't know how to do those links or whatever so I will try to describe my self the best I can.

(DESCRIPTION)

(hair)I'm a natural ginger my hair is all so long and wavy and the length is aboute one in above my belly button

(eyes)my eye color is naturally emerald green my eye are kinda big and olmind shaped

(lips)just a little bit bigger than average

(face structure)is more on the round side

(skin) my skin is perfect ally clear I'm really pale but not paper pale thou

(body)my breat are average for someone my age I'm skinny my bod type is in between hourglass and ruler I think it's called figure8 my legs are long and toned

PS: sorry if that was a little to much info and please no bs comments like no pic so I don't know so please just say yes or no on the way I described myself

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• It has nothing to do with your hair color/type, your face structure, eyes, lips or skin. It's purely about your stomach. Personally, I don't think belly bars look good on women who are quite overweight and have a tubby belly. You need to have a flat, toned stomach for a belly bar to look attractive, in my opinion. So if you have a flat stomach, then it'll suit you.

In relation to links; all you need to do is go to your image (which is uploaded on an image sharing site), 'copy the image URL', then paste the URL on here and it'll automatically come up as a link when you submit your question/answer :)

What Guys Said 5

• it has more to do with your stomach and abs area if its going to look good on you that anything else .

anyways I'd say it more than likely is going to look good on you , I notice a lot of girls have there belly button pierced now and 99% of the time I think it looks good on them or suits them if they have the right body

• Your tummy being flat is the only thing you have to worry about

• Pictures do better to really tell, but probably fine. But I don't care for em myself. If you want one, just get one for yourself.

• we need to see a pic

• Yes, it would look good on you but a lot of guys would find it unattractive.

What Girls Said 6

• Your general description doesn't really matter. Belly button rings look better on people with a flat stomach so yeah a picture would have helped more but it purely depends on your weight and your stomach.

But I mean, if you want one then get it. It shouldn't matter what anyone else thinks. It's your body.

• Don't do it! I did it at 16, and I regret it ever since. If you have a pretty bellybutton, it ruins it. If you get just a little chubby, stretch marks come out of the hole (disgusting) And then, when you are ready for kids... Well, you can imagine how bad it looks. I only wore a ring for one year. Now I have this hole for the rest of my life.

• What only matters is whether you have a lean tummy. The rest won't influence whether it will look good or not on you. According to whatever you described, I think yeah it will look good on you.

• no

• It would look good on any girl as long as you have an inny, are in shape, don't have scars/marks on onyour stomach/hips, and lastly aren't hairy.

• Yes it would