Girls and guys, what's the best thing you have going for you?

Would it be your personality? Your body or physical appearance? Your intellect? Wisdom? Wealth? What would the opposite gender be most attracted to you for?

Most Helpful Girl

• It would be that I am following my dream in life. That I am persistence and keep striving. I don't take life rejection personally. I follow my own path and it bring me joy everyday. I play tennis and I strive to be better in my 60s then I am now in my 20s. I want to be healthy for as long as I can and it takes discipline for me. I pride myself to be able to see from different perspectives because I like to be open minded. People are attracted to my personality. I also have a very strong drive and moral ethics. It is better to me to be kind to even enemy because I don't live with regret that I was cruel. I live to spread joy and happiness because what you are will affect people in different ways. I live for a greater purpose of serving people but I also enjoy every moment in my life because as I finish this, the minutes has gone by.

What Girls Said 15

• Um...a combination of my personality and intellect.

I would assume my personality would be what attracts the opposite gender to me.

• My full head of white hair helps me to even get a conversation with girls because of how different it is from normal people my age. After that I'd say it's a combination of intellect and personality on about par with each other. My hair opens the door, my intellect fuels my personality which gets them to stay.

• my user friendly interface

• My beauty. Just about every guy I've talked to wants to go out with me. Lovin it!

• My personality, my drive and my strong sense of self

• My personality, My face(I'm toldI'm really beautifull haha) and soon my body :)

• I think it is my confidence. It gives me the chance to get whomever I want, whenever I want :)

• I think it's my looks and personality. I'm pretty much intelligent too so I don't know.

• Definitely my personality! I have a really good sense of humor!

• First impression is looks and then personality...

• Loyalty

Honesty

• Best thing going for me is my intelligence. What attracts the guys are my looks. When they figure out what I do for a living I always wonder if it makes them uncomfortable that I will be earning more than them if we stay together. They could just be weirded out because I don't come across as being intelligent. I'm more like the person you can't bring anywhere.

• Personality

• My sense of humor and my loyalty.

What would men be attracted to me for? Who says they are? Haha!

• i have big boobs and ass. I know it sounds stupid but unfortunately that's like the first thing guys seem to notice on me and go for, which is why I constantly get players.

• I have a good sense of humor, but guys don't really value that so I guess I'd have to say looking younger than my age and big eyes (probably related).

What Guys Said 13

• I have a vast collection of almost every single vintage Star Wars memorabilia ever created.

Ladies, one at a time.

• My communication skills, I just love talking! Especially when I'm working with Kids, I get on so well with them, I'm glad I do what I do!

• Probably wisdom, my personality/hobbies, and that I'm on track to start working a much better job in the next few months... I think I'll feel a lot better about things once I start doing something worthwhile and start making some real money.

• I'm told that my intellectual and personality are pretty good. I can be kind of a jackass, but I care about people. I use my brain to manipulate the world into being a somewhat happier, safer place. :)

That said, nobody seems to want to date me until after they've had sex with me...so maybe my wang.

• I would say my greatest quality is my intelligence however I don't believe women care one bit about that, unless perhaps you use your intelligence to obtain something they do care about, which at this point I haven't done.

As a result my best quality for attracting the opposite sex would probably be my body, not that its good, its just better than my face or bank balance.

• My physique by far. I am very athletically build and it helps me pick up younger women on a consistent basis.

• Intelligence and ambition.

I am also very loyal and dependable. I'm a good person to have on your side.

• Well... I seem to be nice company. Well so I have heard. It can't be the sex 'cause that sux with me. Well of course when they know nothing about me yet it of course is all about appearances and I women who like strong arms and shaved heads are showing interest to me. And the fact that I work in childcare seems to be huge wet-on for some.

• Sense of humor, loyalty, intellect.

• I really have no idea at all

• Sense of humour and strength. I make girls laugh, and I make them feel safe.

• I am all that is man, so... what don't I have going for me is the better question?