So, I picked 2 body types that look very close to mine.

link

link

I have a wide chest, not much boobs. Thicker thighs...and I'm about. The same size as girl number 2. I'm just 5ft 5 and a half. I'm trying to loose weight and look like this link

The girl in the middle, but I don't know how to get there.

here is 2 hideous pictures of my body, excuse the hell of messy room.

um, as you can see...i do have a broad chest...not much boobs. my stomach is not flat...its like bloated on top...i don't know how to unbloat that. I do workout. maybe not gym stuff bu I dance and run. and my diet doesn't included junk foods and sodas...

i wanna be really lean, like that guy said...im stocky like girl number 2.

girl number one has the same bone structure as me, but she is slimmer and taller...
girl number 3 has the body I always wanted... I don't care for her boobs though. I just want to be slender, not so wide and broad and stocky. link

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly you could try but it probably wouldn't work. Jessica White is a tall girl, with typical model features. Her body shape is also banana/ruler shaped and she has long limbs. Therein lies the problem. You are comparing apples and oranges. I'd bet a lot that if the girls in the first two links lost weight they wouldn't get a body like JW. I'd rather advise you to eat healthily and exercise (tone up) until you reach a good standing. The first two links are great in my opinion, but I know how girls are about that VS/SI model look.

• OK. What you need to do is endurance training and weights.Use light weights ( you could even use bottles filled with water) you need to do a lot of repetitions. Alternate between the endurance cardio and compound exercises link

• using light weight and multiple reps doesn't make you buffer. The key is to do as many as you can

• ok, I will try that for a month and see if I get any results.

What Guys Said 6

• The girl in the second link looks amazing... Losing weight it what you'd expect, healthy eating, a lot of cardio, and light weights to tone up. Results do depend on your age, it's definitely easier for a teen to mid twenties than someone who is mid thirties upwards.

• Eat less, exercise more.

• I like inbetween the second and third link. Second one is a bit stocky.

• I'd hit it.

• i prefer the first 2 over the third to be honest

• You look just fine. You just need to exercise more.

What Girls Said 3

• If you look like the girl on the 2nd link, I don't think you need to lose much. Maybe 10-15 pounds the most I assume? The girl in the 2nd link looks great but I think she has a bit room for improvement.

As for your goal, eh I think she looks too thin imo.

• If you are like the girl in the second link then I don't think you have to lose weight.

• You don't need to lose weight