My boyfriend looks at other girls

in front of my eyes he looks at good looking girls, and to him its like there is no problem but it bugs me, what should I do and do all guys do that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, pretty much all guys do that. You can't really stop it. Sometimes it's just an automatic response.

I was out in public all day today, and I must have 'admired' around 20 different girls. Couldn't help it.

What Guys Said 3

• Does he physically chase those girl he checks out? If not, then you're relationship is fine.

• Is he looking at them in the eyes / face or "Screening" up and down?

Still you have to let him know it is not appropriate and you won't tolerate such behavior

Draw a line and follow it

• It's not bad at all. We're always attracted to beautiful girls.

What Girls Said 3

• give him an etiquette book as a gift.

• He just hasn't learned how to fully respect and appreciate his partner yet.

It IS a biological thing, no matter how much you hate it. No matter what, theyre going to want to look at someone he thinks is attractive. The only thing you can do is hope they L e a are and what is respectful, what is disrespectful, and hope that they respect you enough to stop this behavior.

• Don't you just hate when a guy like the dude at the top blames biology?

• You live up to your name