How do guys feel about girls not wearing makeup?

I wear absolutely no makeup what so ever. Not even mascara, eyeliner or even color in my eyebrows. When I told my boyfriend that he was Like "really" lol I honestly believe I don't need it. People always seem shock that I don't wear no makeup, they ask me what do I do for my skin, I just wash my face and put lotion and that's it lol I think also I'm dark skin so it'll hide any blemishes if I had any. Would you like a girlfriend that wore non at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• Its really her choice if a woman chooses to wear make-up or not. In that sense it doesn't matter to me. If she is naturally attractive then she really doesn't require make-up, and therefore, I would prefer that she didn't wear any. For women who do require make-up to look attractive, then it would probably be a good idea to wear it. These are generally the type of women I don't have an attraction to for the most part, where as other guys may go for these type of women. The women I'm mostly attracted to and date rarely wear make-up and on the rare occasion (such as formal events) when they did it was very minimal.

What Guys Said 8

• I've had GFs not wear any makeup- and its perfectly fine. I've known others who lived and breathed the stuff. Appllied right it can heighten and enhance a girl's looks.

Makeup- when applied delicately and subtly- really IS a girl's friend... but unnecessary if you manage fine without it. Compliments to you then!

• I can tell you that guys will not care if you do or don't as long as you look gorgeous.

So I recommend doing what makes you look best.

• Some girls have the type of skin and looks that don't require any makeup to look good. Totally fine with me. I still prefer a little bit of mascara, but it's not a necessity. That's just what "I" like.

• If they are attractive, I'd rather them not wear make up. If they're not attractive, I could care less what they do to work on their appearance, because I'm not attracted to them either way. Some other guy might find them attractive with or without make up. Who knows...

• Well, why do you not wear make-up? Is it more of a thing about ethics, the chemicals in them, or about not going along with society's standards.

IMO, it depends. Plenty of girls look fine without makeup and for others it does improve how they look.

But never wear too much.

• I just was never introduced to makeup I guess, never really paid attention to it till I got to high school and I saw a lot of people wearing it.

• I prefer it if she's so beautiful.

• I prefer zero makeup to the heavy layers of paint many women wear.

A little makeup is OK but I actually prefer none at all.

• My last 2 girlfriends never or almost never wore it and did not need it. They are gorgeous naturally

What Girls Said 4

• Guys only care that the girl is attractive

At face value they like th thought of no makeup but if the girl is average(most are) or ugly without makeup it means nothing

No makeup doesn't automatically mean attractive just as makeup doesn't automatically mean attractive

• Most of the guys I know could care less either way

• prefer

• Indifference