Who's got more style today? Men or women?

If you're gonna be an Anonymous Andy. Please no vulgarity. I know no one likes me T-T I just want everyone to like meee

I used to think it was women, but kids these days have all these new hipster and swag fads, which allows boys to dress more colorful and not be fruity?

Seems like guys are more stylish these days.

Every girl dresses the same. yoga pants. northface jacket. white undershirt. sandals or sneakers.

• Men
  • Women
  • McQuacker
i love how people only vote for their own gender
OH snap. MEN WIN!

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao men won by ONE vote

What Girls Said 4

• I vote neither."Style" in my opinion is extremely subjective and it has many different meanings to plenty of people.My opinion and idea of style could vastly differ from the next persons,so I cannot confidently choose a gender.

• I think men dress the best. There is a lot of girls that dress nice too ofcourse but so many girls don't know what fits their bodies.

• I don't see a gender whos more stylish to be honest.

• Don't know and don't care.

What Guys Said 7

• Agreed. I think it is because there are less fashionable guys so it stands out more whereas with womens fashion is common and many looks are just variations

• A man in a suit is instantly more credible than anything a woman could put on.

Is that style? Ehh, whatever.

• Women have more style and are more stylish. I thought that has always been that way; their looks are kind of their bread and butter in a patriarchs world.

• Women by far.

• Seems pretty even to me...

But, I think it's equal to intelligence...

While on average, more women have better style than men, the best-looking and best dressed tend to be men. BUT the worst dressed also tend to be men... so it all evens out.

• so men are smarter than women? you should make a poll for that

• Not on average, but the smartest people usually are men... and the dumbest people are men. Women are in the middle.

• There should have been a "neither" option.

• McQuacker is the neither option. It's not yes. It's not no. You always think there are two choices when there are clearly 3 in the poll. Don't you ever learn Yellowsmurf? dumb dumb dumb

• i can't tell you how to think

• It would be women. They are just more beautiful nowadays.