I felt a connection with this waitress.

I was at this restaurant tonight and there was this cute waitress there and for some reason I just felt she was attracted to me. every time I was looking right into her eyes she would give me this cute little smile each time she came to my table which was like 4 times. Either she liked what she sees or she has mastered the art of looking extremely friendly. Now I didn't bother to ask about her or flirt with her cause I just got off work and wasn't really in the mood at that time. I've had a lot of waitresses but never have seen them do what she does. What do you think? I was always told to not bother with waitresses but who knows. She wasn't married atleast. lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I often feel connections to waitresses! But let's not kid ourselves..a good waitress tries to kidus intothinking she's actually interested in us, or even is attracted to us. It's her job.

So don't have illusions here; of course she's 'mastere the art of looking extremely friendly.'

It's how she scores big tips. But it doesn't mean she has any intention of scoring you.

You'll just get in trouble if you even try to get her number...

She's just a really GOOD waitress!

What Girls Said 2

• Go back to the restaurant, if she recognizes you then you can ask for her number. Otherwise she's just doing her job.

• Then take it to the next level

What Guys Said 4

• Trust your heart and gut feeling. What does it tell you? If its a good vibe, then there's a very high chances that it is what it is.

• Sorry, but she was most likely just doing her job.

• You should try to get her number and ask her out to dates.

• 0|0