These shoes are so amazing, right?

What do you think of these amazing shoes?

link

link

link

link

link

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the pair in the second link more than the others you chose and the last link next...

I guess I like the fact that the pair in the second link will show off the arch of the foot being it is open on the arch side and just as well, expose most of a fine pedicure through the peep opening...

And the last link will show off the ankle & heel of the foot..

Being I'm one of those guys who happen to appreciate beautiful female feet, I prefer to see the feetures of the foot compliment the shoe...

What Guys Said 7

• I'll tell you what's lovely.

The discount.

• any closed toe pair and the higher the heel, the better!

I know we men don't have to walk in them or endure the pain, but hot damn women look good in them!

• They're OK.. it depends on what you are going to wear with each shoe.

• I usually notice NOT what kind of shoes woman is wearing. And I have never heard other man say anything about women's shoes. So it is bit of a mystery to me, why shoes are so important to women.

• Okay, you already asked this at least 3 times. How many more opinions do you need? If you like those shoes so much, buy them. Don't annoy people by bragging about them.

• Why? Why do you keep asking the questions, it's getting annoying..you're like that girl who keeps posting "is this picture good?"

• They are wonderful shoes.

What Girls Said 8

• The only ones I like are the 3rd pair.

• love

• Nah they are iight not really my style.

• If I had to choose, I would choose #3 and #5.

• I'm not fond of the 3rd pair...but the others are very adorable...sadly, I can't wear heels

• The blue ones are pretty.

• I don't know about the others but I love third shoes ,especially black one <3

• Meh,they are alright