Tattoo faze , when will it go away?

so lately I been realizing that ever since about 2011, the whole being extra tatted is going futher and further, when I say overly tatted I mean , like mgk, waka flocka, yg, travis barker, tyga, and even strippers at our local urban clubs. I personally like guys without tattoos now or very few, I use to be into the whole tattoo fad , I myself have one large thigh tattoo. fellas how do you feel about chicks with tatts and ladies how do you feel about guys with tatts, how many are too many for you? if you love the whole tatted all lover look why?

This question is not inteded to offend anyone as I have a tattoo myself.

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree. I used to want some visible tattoos but now it seems like the norm. I've always kind of strived to be different, never wanted to do what was in style, the fad at the time. But it seems like everyone has tats all over their arms and neck, everywhere. I prefer a girl with little to no tats.

What Guys Said 6

• It will go away when you're 80 years old and the tat you got on your arm of a rose when you were 18 now looks like a raisin.

• actually with tattoo technology getting better and if you go to a good artist it shouldn't fade too much I know a few 65-70 year olds with fantastic tats

• I think it will be hard for the trend to go down unless laser tattoo removal becomes a lot cheaper. People can adopt the trend, but never unadopt it.

I find one or two small tattoos looks dumb. A lot looks kind of good, but that's a pretty dedicated commitment to one look. Especially for women, since women's formal clothing doesn't cover up things like men's does.

• Me personally, I think some tattoo's look cool but will never allow myself to get one. Why? b\Because I don't want to look like an old fool (I've seen plenty). Plus I know I'm the type to suddenly become "over" a tattoo once I turned 30 or something. I'll admit that If I were to get a tattoo then I'd aim for somehting like Dwayne Johnson (the Rock)- I really like his shoulder tat!

I would not turn a woman down over a tattoo or two but I think anything over 3 becomes a bit much. I just think it starts to look punk rock, stripper-ish after a certain number- this is fine if you're into that, just not my cup of tea.

• I have enough scarred tissue that I didn't intend to get. You know, the old fashioned things like burns, cuts, and breaks. Why on Earth would I pay someone to scar my body more? I hope it will go away soon. I actually don't like over-tatted girls. What's the point of showing skin if it's not even skin colored?

• About 3 years.

• There's nothing wrong with tattoos themselves, but there is definitely a stigma associated with them. Unfortunately, when most people get tattoos they are too young and naive to fully appreciate the implications that stigma will have for their life when they are older.

What Girls Said 5

• I like tattoos, probably love them actually.

If you show me a guy with sleeves or a chest tattoo, god damn.

I have tattoos, and I love them, no regrets.

I just love anyone artistic, so, yeah.

If you don't like them, then fine, but people getting tattooed aren't in a faze. That's a pretty permanent choice, and it's disrespectful to people with ink to suggest they're just doing it because its a new trend. Whether its one tattoo or "extra tatted" I think you should be a little more respectful, especially considering you have one. I don't wanna sound like I'm having a go, I know this question want an attack on inked people, I just thought the way you said it was a little harsh.

• i wasn't being harsh everyone has a right to their opinion, some do this as a faze , and some do it as art, I was not attacking anybody, how can I be attacking people when I have one, you took it the wrong way.

• I said it wasn't an attack, I just missed the s.

• That's the thing about tattoos, isn't it? It's a permanent adherence to a temporary fad. They're not going to be popular on in style forever so I don't see the sense in attaching them to your body forever.

• I agree, If I end up getting a tattoo itll only be just a few not a sleeve or anything that covers an ENTIRE body part, and I would NEVER get one on the face!

• You just realized that? tattoos has been in for decades my mom's granddads had tattoos. It will never go away cause people will always want to express themselves.

• Its just what you prefer...nothing wrong with it.