In my comments section, I'll list a long list of books. Most of these are books I've read in the last year or so. Some of them are just favourites of mine. I hope you can find something interesting out of this mix. I'm sorry I can't just post it in my main answer, but unfortunately the site is being glitchy and not allowing me to post it all at once.
I'm a giant book worm, here's a few for you that I really enjoyed :)
- Tiger's curse series (Tiger's curse, Tiger's quest, Tiger's voyage)
- Gone series (By michael Grant)
-A lot of books by Christopher Pike are good
- Wicked Lovely series (By Melissa Marr)
- Alice in Zombieland (it's a series, I forget the author though)
- The Immortals series by Alyson Noel
- Hush, Hush series (Becca Fitzpatrick)
- Strange Angels series
- Angel Fire series (warning you though, the last book kinda sucks)
Those are just a few that I can think of off hand, and they're mainly supernatural like with some romance but that's just because it's the kind of books I'm into. If you try some of these books, I hope you enjoy them! :)
Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost. It's yet another vampire love story, but it's very witty. The main character is very impulsive and has tons of hilarious moments/lines. I should warn you though, there are one or two sex scenes.