Zac Effron Haircut? This is a big decision for me.

Ok. So, I've consulted with a very good friend of mine, and she said that she thinks a Zac Effron haircut would look great on me (like hair swoop across the forehead). I think the idea of trying to look like Zac Effron is very...feminine, but I'm willing to try different styles to look better. The question is, do a lot of girls dig the Effron haircut (rather than just Effron himself)?

I'm a big guy (frame-wise). I'm 6'2, 183 pounds and do not have a pretty-boy face..more of a cut face (there are indents from my jaw up to my cheek bone). I know you need a picture of me for full assessment purposes, but this is just more for the style of the haircut in general.

Most Helpful Girl

• If she suggested it just because she's into Zac Effron right now then it's probably not a good idea but if she's just using him as an example for the style then why not?

Zac Effron is a stereotypical "pretty boy" who sings and dances in musicals, whatever hairstyle he has is therefore going to be seen as quite feminine because he has quite a feminine "pretty boy" style. It looks different on different people and you don't necessarily have to have his facial structure for it to work for you in the way you want.

The choice is up to you not your friend and if your not 100% sure then maybe you shouldn't do it...unless you're feeling adventurous and WANT to push yourself into something new!

At the end of the day if it does look truly awful, just remember...you can cut it to a different style or just let it grow out...it is just hair afterall.

What hairstyle do you have now?

What Girls Said 3

• I don't find him attractive at all, but I've seen plenty of guys with similar haircuts, and I don't like it on anyone.

• i really hate his hair, personally. I like clean cut. it seems that his hair is more difficult to manage too.

• I don't think the Zac Effron haircut is good. I don't find Zac Effron or his haircut attractive at all. Just my opinion.

What Guys Said 1

• The only girl who will be noticing you, is the one that suggested it to you.

My advice is to keep your hair the way you always have. Trying to look like someone else, no matter what part of your body rarely works in your favor.