Guys and girls - Would you think I looked easy if you saw me wearing this?

I got this dress over a month ago, and when I tried it on to show my mum she said I should return it because of the way my bum looked in it. She still doesn't want me to wear it unless I wear a cardigan with it. My sister agrees with her and thinks I'll attract the wrong attention, although she has a dress like mine but my mum thinks she can pull it off because her figure isn't as noticeable. I want to look nice for summer since I don't dress like this very much, but I don't want to come across as easy or slutty because I'm not like that. I want to know how it looks before I go out in public and possibly humiliate myself lol. Be honest, would you think I looked easy if you saw me wearing this in public? Please go into my pictures in my profile to see the dress. Thank you :) xx

Sorry, it's the grey dress with patterns

Most Helpful Girl

• i say wear it because its your body, and its not like you choose the dress specifically to attract that sort of attention. if people are going to get mad beacause you look that way naturally, that's there own problem. wear it if you feel comfortable and you like the dress

What Guys Said 3

• Honestly, I don't see a problem with it. It's not necessarily a "fitted to show off your figure" kinda tight.

Rule of thumb, the more skin a girl shows, the more sex she wants. The more revealing, the sluttier it is. Tight clothes may show off a figure, but the skin is where people typically show their true colors.

• Hey, if you've got it, flaunt it, I say.

• the black and white one or the purple one? They both look fine without a cardigan.

• yeah the black and white (or grey) one xx

• When you said the black and white one, did you mean the first 2 pictures where I'm wearing a black top and a black and white skirt? If you meant that one, then sorry it's my mistake it's not a dress. The dress I'm talking about is grey so I thought you meant it was black and white (since black and white makes grey lol) The dress is in the 5th picture, sorry I've probably confused you!

• Yeah, the 5th one (with your booty). That one is a bit tight looking from the one picture.

What Girls Said 2

• If it is decent length (which I think it is) you are good. You have the figure that you have, and it is amazing, so rock it with confidence! :D

• if I saw you in that dress, I would stare too lol nice booty

go for it

why hide it?

• Lool thanks a lot! It would be nice to get some stares but not in a way that makes me come across as slutty. I don't wanna wear a cardigan with it but I guess that's the only way my mum will let me leave the house with it hahaha! :)