What do you think of me?

I have a coworker who says I look childish for my 21-years and that's why guys think I'm not attractive. she looks older than her 21 years of age because she's overweight and wears a lot more make up.

anyway, based on my avi, what would you think of me?

its okay to be blunt :) I just want to know. my coworker says she's saying it for my own good, though I feel like my other coworker -and my crush- may feel the same. he was going to tell me what he thought of me but my female coworker kinda butt in and pulled me off.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you look very cute! You being a Doctor Who fan increases the cuteness x10 :P

What Guys Said 11

• I don't think you look childish at all. But pictures are deceiving, they don't show how you walk, talk, move around...

Anyway, if you do look childish in real life, it is not because of your looks.

Overweight people tend to pick on others that lack what they have to make them feel better about themselves. Typical is when obese women ridicule other women for "having no t*ts" and obese men ridiculing other men for "being scrawny without muscles". We all know they would trade in a heartbeat.

• She sounds jealous... You are attractive and pretty, so take no notice of her.

• It still sounds to me like she's jealous and trying to get in the way of your happiness. Don't try or be made to feel like you have to be someone you're not... You look fine in your pictures so you don't need to listen to the opinions of people who are trying to put you down! You're best speaking to your 'crush' when she's not around...

• You look sweet. I'd date you (lucky you eh?) :D

• Think your co worker is jealous. Guys love girls that look younger.

• You don't look childish. You look fine. eff them.

• You look good. Don't worry about her, whenever people criticize you like she did just blow it off and pretend you aren't bothered. You could have some like good, that way when I'm 30 I'll still look like I'm 20.

• You do have a bit of a baby face, but you are cute. I'd totally hit it.

• Personally I think you are very gorgeous, Don't worry about what your wrinkled fat co-worker says, she's probably just jealous. and no you don't look much younger :)

• You're hot, plain and simple.

• you don't look childish. you look about your age.

• Maybe you look slightly younger but not much.

You look fine. Your fat coworker is probably jealous because she's fat.

What Girls Said 1

• to be blunt? You look like a 17 year old troll doll. not very cute, don't hate on your coworker for being honest