Found hickeys on my boyfriends neck

So he went backpacking with a group of friends this past weekend. This group had both guys and girls in it. When he was telling me about the trip he told me how they had all ben drinking a lot and he told me one of the girls bit him. I'm thinking like in the arm or something since he never said where. Well when I see him a few days later I notice these bruises on his neck that look like hickeys. I asked him what they were and he said he hadn't noticed them and said it was from when the girl was going around biting everyone. I don't think bite marks look like hickeys and there are three separate marks two on one side of the neck and one on the other side. I'm just not buying this story it sounds too far fetched for me.Is this even possible?

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a guy friend who used to cheat on his girlfriend all the time. One time one of his hos left his back all scratched up and he told his girlfriend that his back looked like that because I dragged him around on his back on concrete- by his ankles. Another time he told her that the hickeys on his neck and chest were from when I put a shop vac on him and turned it on.

She either bought it or she just pretended to buy it- I'm still not sure. My point is, you can make yourself believe anything you want, if you work at it enough.

What Guys Said 4

• Definitely a liar.

You are right that hickeys look nothing like bite marks.

Also even if they were bite marks, a guy has to be pretty willing to let a girl bite them on the neck once not to mention three times.

Whether they are bite marks or not (they are not) he had to want this girl to have her lips near his neck and probably enjoyed it.

So he probably is cheating on you and you should definitely kick his ass to the curb.

• agreed. I bit my ass of a friend's arm once because he was sitting on me and wouldn't move. It bruised but it looked like a bite mark. definitely not like a hickey.

• It's a big bad sign.

• Dump him. Problem solved.

• they are hickeys, and you have a right to be suspicious, because he's covering something up, what girl goes round biting people for fun, and leaves a brruise, bite marks have teeth marks, hickeys are a bruise in a circle shape, and he's let her do it, and she's done it to let you know she has had him,x

What Girls Said 6

• I'm not buying his story, either. Bit me? Lol okay I guess he ran out of lame excuses. Since alcohol was involved, I'm sure something else happened that night.

• no no no no no! LIAR! no! that sure as hell isn't a "bite mark" does he think you're dumb? ask whoever this girl was who did it and dumb his lying ass!

• What a lying jerk. Dump him, he's not worth your time.

• Oh hell no . Find out who the girl was and ask the hoe .

• DAT BITCH ASS NIGGA CHEATIN N You KNO IT

• Odds are, he's a lying prick.