Is giving the guy your talking to a self- portrait of himself a bad idea?

I just recently started talking to a past fling again and he"s taking me on a date coming up. I'm really good at drawing people so I decided to draw him. I mean the picture doesn't look like a kid drew it or anything, it looks very realistic. But now I'm having second thoughts about giving it to him. I don't want to come off as a creeper. Do you think it's too much? What would you think if the person you were 'talking' to drew you a self-portrait of yourself?

What Guys Said 2

• I would much prefer a self-portrait you drew of yourself, especially if I were really into you. I just wouldn't know what to do with a portrait of myself.

• Wait for the date. See how it goes, and if it goes right, then give it to him. Or you can keep it for later.

A drawing of him can be a very strong sign of interest. I would never see it as creepy at all.

Basically it shows that you think of him, and are willing to spend time applying yourself to create something for him.

If that's not a proof of interest, then I don't know what is.

I used to draw as well. :)

What Girls Said 0