How do you think eyebrows are sexier?

My eyebrows are very dark. I never actually groomed them, just pluck the hairs between them (preventing an unibrow). They look somewhat like this: link

I was considering going to a beauty parlor to get them plucked and professionally styled, but I have a very square face with a big forehead and I'm afraid thinner eyebrows will make me look weird..

I was thinking about going for the 2008 look on this image: link

Just wondering, what do you prefer?

Most Helpful Guy

• 2008 would be BROADLY accepted by pretty much anyone, but I like the natural eyebrows MUCH better, you keep them from going unibrow, ONLY two girls I know have natural eyebrows, just pluck a pair of stray hairs and I really like the look, one has naturally straight hiar and her eyebrows lay down nicely, the other has it more curly and eyebrows usually stick forward, and fresh out of shower they look a little "unkept" but she uses something (dont know what) kind of applying it with one finger and they lay down just like the ones of the other girl with straight hair, even if she did not make them lay down I still say hers look GREAT, but making them lay down it can be more universally accepted and liked, the girl whit the naturally straight ones once asked me "you think I should pluck? I ask you because you seem to always look at my eyebrows" and I was like "NO! do not plcuk them, they are perfect just like that! if I keep looking at them is because is so unusual, but SO nice".

my girl has naturally VERY little hair all over, her eyebrows are blond and you can almost count the hairs :P she also does not style them, but they look styled, look SO cute paired with her eyes so yeah I can appreciate lighter eyebrows, but fuller ones are amazing too, if your are like the 1st link I would say KEEP them and be confident because yours look great.

What Guys Said 4

• I find it ridiculous when women remove their real eyebrows and then paint fake ones in their place with makeup.

Overly landscaped or thinned eyebrows do not look great. I suggest referencing magazine covers and runway photos for reference to the contemporary standard of beauty as opposed to starlet pix.

The issue with Megan's eyebrows is the completely clear area between them that looks fake - I think if it had super-tiny and thin hairs left alone near the contours of the eyebrows the face would look more young and effortless / casual.

• i don't like focusing on eyebrows, but probably 2008 is the best choice

• I don't notice eyebrows at all.

• 2008 would definitely be an improvement on pic 1, which is too bushy. But 2003 is best IMO.

Thin is always a safer bet than bushy IMO. One thing I don't like though is 'drawn-on' eyebrows.

What Girls Said 5

• I think 2008 would look really good! It's surprising how much of a difference eyebrow shape can make on improving your whole face. And if it doesn't suit you, the hair will grow back in :)

• I love thick eyebrows :) Just groom them. If anything, get them threaded - NOT plucked or waxed!

The 2008 one is awesome though - that's how I get mine threaded :)

• Go with 2008 look

• Yeah 2008 looks good :) But maybe slightly flatten them?

• Yeah you should do something with your brows. I prefer the 2008 megan fox look because it looks groomed. once you do it it's gonna improve your whole face!