I can't remember his name!

There is this new guy I like we bump into each other around the campus I met him at the start but I can't remember his name! We don't share friends so I can't find out that way! Do you think it would be rude to ask his name just out or have you any tips on subtly asking him! Thanks!

Thanks guys for your responses! Just saw him today he was holding hands with another girl I was devastated! Ah well! : (

What Guys Said 2

• Just call him Marc and apologize cutely for forgetting when he corrects you. That usually works for guys. Or if you have a brother or something, just say you got off the phone with him and his name slipped out instead. If that isn't your style, just ask him for his name. The sooner the better when taking the honest approach.

We don't care too much about you remembering our names in the beginning, more about you liking us enough to be happy we're together. Now if someone I had been dating for a while couldn't remember, that's when the red flags appear.

• Be honest. Next time you get a chance to talk to him, tell him you met him earlier on campus but can't remember his name. Everyone forgets names, it's not a big deal.

What Girls Said 0