What is the beat style bath suit for athletic girls?

Are bikinis always the best? Opinions on one piece suits? If small chest are string bikinis still appealing?

Most Helpful Girl

• How small is a small chest if you don't mind me asking... I have always worn bikinis, because one pieces never fit my shoulders. The straps would fall. My chest size is a B cup. If If you are in the A cup range I say go for a bikini top with ruffles :) They are so cute and made for you! like this :D link I really dislike one pieces for my own use, but they look cute on others X) Here is a site that has interesting one pieces, but they are quite pricey... link

What Guys Said 4

• Bikinis are about the ass not the boobs. So just need to keep the thing on. Show what you have. Yeah girls with a rack can show that. If not, no worries. Just show off the ass.

• One piece are quite good.

• If you're athletic, it won't matter anyway..but I think monkinis are cool. Half one piece half bikini.

• leopard print is sexy

What Girls Said 3

• I would say two piece with that tub like top

• Try a one piece that shows off your belly or a tankini something different.

• I think one piece is good.