Should I show interest in him

by adding him on fb? We haven't even exchanged names, but he told me what college he went to, and I've heard the teacher say his name in class, so I looked him up and found him. Would it be too desperate or like uncool to add him? IT would show that I stalked and looked for him...

Most Helpful Guy

• Most guys would be flattered. The worst that can happen is that he ignores you.

I'd try to approach him face to face..ask him for coffee, strike up a conversation, tell him his tennis racquet is sexy, whatever..but if you're too shy for that, sure, add him on relationship sites!

What Guys Said 3

• You're not stalking someone by introducing yourself to them. It's not desperate to say hi. If you think he's attractive and want to talk to him, then add him.

• No.

• Yes, show interest.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes you would look like a stalker! so don't add him. Send him a message maybe? then if he responds then add him.

• You only live once sweetie!

Look at it in this way in ten years time you won't even be thinking about it !