Girls, if a guy is talking to you and you smile and laugh but you don't look at him?

She listens and responds, but she is either looking at her phone or reading and looking down the whole time and she'll glance at me from time to time.

I move a bit closer (not too close) and I keep talking to her and flirting very slightly, she smiles and turns away and sometimes she is SO close to laugh but she holds back so hard that her voice changes when she answers to me lol.

The thing that is funny to me is that, even without looking at me, she knows exactly what face I'm making or how I react or even what I'm going to say before I say it but the whole time she is looking down.

With other people she will stop reading and look at them, but not with me, am I boring her or what? :/

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope.. She likes you . She trying to hide just how much probably. Could be she thinks you wouldn't feel the same way. :-).

I get like that lol. This one guy I like I try to avoid eye contacts with him around other people.

I don't want everybody knowing how much I adore him...and it would be easy to tell if you saw me interact with him too. So while I chat with him briefly I tend to distract my self by using my phone ...acting like I'm texting or looking at email etc...lol..smh bad I know. But trust me, if I looked directly into his eyes for to long I might steel a kiss. And that would probably embarrass both of us in front of our colleagues. Lol. Anyway..she likes u.

Good luck.

What Girls Said 16

• Maybe you're making her uncomfortable being so close, she's giving you no eye contact because she knows you're interested but she doesn't feel the same.

But if she's giving you passing glances and smiling at you, could be a sign she likes you but is just nervous around you.

Need more signs. Could very well be either of those options.

• Lol well, its not like I'm really close to her, probably 3 or 4 feet away. I understand not being interested, but she is always bugging me and being annoying even when I don't say anything lol.

• Well if she didn't like you, I don't think she would try bugging you. We always want to be around the ones we like, even if it is bugging and annoying them lol. So there you have it, she likes you. But does she like you more than a friend? I found this site to be useful. link feel free to explore rest of website if need be. :)

• I'm really sorry, but this is a bad sign! It means that she thinks you're into her and she's trying really hard not to lead you on. She's trying not to be rude, but she's not into you! Sorry :(

• You are not boring her and I am 99.9% sure that she likes you... A lot. She won't look you in the eyes because she's either afraid that you could see how much she likes you and the feelings won't be mutual or she's shy. But she likes you =)

• Maybe she doesn't want to show her inner self. Or also she might not wanna show her emotional connection to you, she may like you and have feeling for you, she may act shy around you and avoid eye contact because she likes you or doesn't wanna show her inner self because she may think you might not like it. Also she may feel insecure around you or not comfortable so try to get to know her, maybe ask and talk about what she likes. Just try to make her feel close to you friend wise. I hope this helped a little

• no you are not boring her at all well to be honest I was like her a littel bit and I think as my position I was so shy to talk to him( now he is my boyfreind ) like really to the point he said please look at me I wanna see you pretty eyes then I looked at him and time after time I like started to look at him she is so soo so shy and she like you so muche so you should ask her some times to wache you in the face and tell her she have such a beautiful eyes she will respond to you !

• Well, I don't know this girl, so therefore I can't tell you why she did it. But if I was that girl, it would be because I really liked you, and I tend to blush a lot, and I think it's REALLY embarrassing.. Maybe she thinks that as well? But then again some girls can be very mean and rejective.

• Honestly I am really bad at making eye contact and it's only with certain people. One of them is guys that I like. If she blushes easily she may be afraid to look at you and she probably holds back her laugh because she's self conscious about it. Now is this a definite truth? No but it's a pretty good possibility. She definitely doesn't think you're boring because she has to try not to laugh but with girls its always a chance.

• no you are not boring her I don't think that you are boring her I think that she is really into you and is to embarrassed (in a good way) to look you in the eyes.

• She might REALLY fancy you in which case she can't believe your are talking to her!

Or she's just very shy and eye contact makes her feel uncomfortable.

Have you asked her out yet?

• Because she likes you ..she is shy and nervous

• she likes you

• She's shy

• i have that same problem, I do it mainly because if I look at a guy in like in the face he will find something about me that is unnattractive so I don't look at him. but she maybe be insecure shy and all of that

• I think she likes you and is really shy. Is she a shy person?

• the real question here is that- when are you going to ask her out on a date? or better, when are you gonna kiss her? cause that's probably what she's wondering about right this second...

• She likes you , And when you like a person a lot . Sometimes it's hard to maintain a straight face , Without giving away emotions . Eyes reveal a lot , I'm the same way . Once you look me in my eyes , I'm either going to laugh because I'm caught or look away really fast .

What Guys Said 0