To the American girls...

Would you wear a thong bikini to the beach? Not a private beach either, fully public, in front of the crowds.

Most Helpful Girl

• no. but not because I think they're too revealing. I mean, if you wear a bikini to the beach, it's like wearing a bra and panties out in public, so I don't think a thong bottom anymore scandalous. it's because I find most thong bikinis to be really tacky looking in terms of styling.

• If you could find one that suited your style would you?

• Except that nobody wears them at nude beaches, either, because of the whole "no clothes allowed" policy.

• I'm not going to a nude beach.

What Girls Said 10

• I wore one on south beach web I was there, but tree are a ton of people wearing them there. I won't wear one to most beaches though

• no way only if my body was good enough for that and its not so I won't do it.

• no. I wouldn't feel comfortable.

• Never ever ever You might as well have called me a slut

• Would you have prefered that I call you a slut?

• What I mean is that I would feel just as ashamed

• Oh.

• so I kinda wanted one but I think I would chicken out wearing it out somewhere

• If I was a bit more fit then I am, then I would.

• no way. I keep it modest. even in a bikini it's nice to leave a little something to the imagination.

• Why do you feel that way?

• I would rather eat rats then to wear a thong bikini to a public beach...that is a scary thought.

• No I don't think so. I can hardly wear a regular bathing suit out in public. Much too self conscience.

• no. wayy too much exposure

What Guys Said 0