I meet a girl who looks like a girl from a TV show good reason to go out with her or not

a couple weeks ago I meet a girl who looks about 90% like the bradley girl from bates motel , I admit that the only thing that caught my attention , anyways since then I've seen her a couple times at the bar around town and think she might be interested and that I might have a chance but the only reason I really became interested in her is cause she looks like the girl from TV . although after talking to her a couple times I'd say she seems to be nice and genuine . but I really had a thing for the girl on TV and wonder if that's only reason I'm attracted to her and if that might be a bad reason to get into a relationship with this girl

Most Helpful Girl

• You're in your late twenties and have to ask if it's a bad idea to date a girl simply because she looks like someone on TV? Uh...yeah. It's a bad idea...not to mention awfully shallow

What Girls Said 3

• Because she resembles someone? Very naive at your age. No not at all!

• that was only what got me initially interested , I like other things about her and she seems to have a good personality and is definity girlfriend material

• ask her out and find what you like about her or what she doesn't like.

• If she was a terrrible person but you kept dating her simply because she looked like the girl on TV, that's bad. But you have no idea what her personality is like yet, so give her a fair shot! Why NOT?! :)

• i think she could have potential , it was her appearance that got me initially interested but there is definity something more there , I'll keep talking to her and see where it goes

What Guys Said 3

• Only you can decide why you're attracted to her. If you met because she looks like someone, but you ended up liking her, that's great.

• lol. That's just such a good reason to want to date somebody...

• It's a good reason.