Rate my bearded cousin?

I am bearded too, but not that much, not physically able nor confident enough, but I keep a beard, and am self consious, he goes bold sometimes:

link that one is from last winter

this is what he most commonly wears link

what bugs me is that he actually kind of has a way with the ladies, even if most say beard is a big -no- I think most would prefer him shaven, I actually have no access to a shaven photo of him, but this one is as close as it gets link

I go for the -must be his personality- but maybe he wears the beard nocely? or he actually has OK facial features? I know looks alone are not as important, but judging only looks, would he get by? and now, OF COURSE you prefer the less hairy one, right?

on a side note, yes, I used his pictures because did not want to post mine, even anon, but he is the one that looks more like me of all my relatives -I have no brothers-, my hairline is a little more receading, would that hairline be too much a turn off? he seems to be just fine with it, and maybe it works on his favor, or not? maybe the fact that he is confident with the hairloss makes it not so bad.

We have manly voices, think Josh Turner, I have been told it is my best feature, so voice may help him too, but again, looks alone, you would hate the big beard right? big beard aside, is he -and me by asociation- OK looking?

Most Helpful Girl

• The third is definitely the best - I love stubble, but I'm not a big fan of beards.

What Girls Said 4

• Third definitely! The other ones are just too much for me ^^

• I love beards, the third is the winning, trim and neat!

• third

• third

What Guys Said 1

• i think link 2 is the best for looks. Although I don't see him having as easy as you say with the ladies, so I think his looks are hindered a bit