Why have I started thinking like this with girls, when they look at me?

I am starting to think when girls look at me, I am thinking that they think I am ugly and repulsive. Why I am thinking like this? is because I am too shy or lack of self confidence. I have bad experiences with girls in the past. I am not blaming girls, its just fact in the past they treated me badly.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's your self esteem. You need to work on yourself.

If you think so lowly of yourself, you will think that others think the same. You're the narrator of your life - make it positive self-talk, not negative.

Therapy might help. Sounds like underlying issues from past interactions with women that you haven't let go of.

• thanks, that is very true. I most probably have a problem with women, that is affecting me from the past.

What Girls Said 1

• I just think it would be a lack of confidence. Love yourself! Maybe those girls are looking at you because they think you are cute and want to talk to you! You never know :)

• thanks, I am just too shy to talk to them, I can't even go to a pretty girl in shop and buy something, if she is behind the count, I just get very scared. I hate feeling like this, its horrible.

• It is just going to be something you work at. I know you can do it. I was super shy when I was in high school and now I will talk to pretty much anyone lol.

• ok thanks, what you said is true. You will never be able to learn to swim, if you are too scared to jump in the water. as they say confidence comes with practice. they say the talented and skilled man is absolutely useless without confidence. thanks.

What Guys Said 5

• Treat women well with respect and look for someone who does the same to you. Get to know the woman first before jumping into intimacy. See if you both have similar values and communicate. If she is willing to get to know you, she is much more likely to respect you. This type of relationship is much better than a flash in the pan -- jump in the sack.

Have confidence in your appearance. You are much more attractive than you think. Watch the sunscreen video and read something about building good relationships online.

link

link

Hope that helps. ( Remember to vote for the best answer after a week.)

• Probably you just need more practice talking to girls and you will get that confidence back and be much healthier mentally. If you don't do anything about it, this will haunt you.

• You have low self esteem.

• Well, I have boarded this ship after the shy girl always staring in my eyes and always acted a bit nervous around me friend blatantly zoned me.

Treated badly? Same here. Different girl friend zoned me a while back and yelled at me for saying hello to another one of her guy friends.

We should honestly be BFF's!

• think of it this way. I am ugly and girls never look at me . If girls look at you, then you are not ugly