What are girls looking for in a guy.

this question is more for girls, but all I need is a few things that girls are looking for in a guy, what they like in a guy and maybe what they don't like. please help me!

Most Helpful Girl

• someone I can trust

What Girls Said 3

• What I like: Humor, respect, patience, confidence, independence, intelligence, common values, shared interests

What I don't like: Clingyness, bad attitude, rudeness, excessive mushyness

• I look for a guy who is caring not only to me but to others. A guy who is not afraid to be himself and makes me laugh. Someone I can always count on being by my side when I am happy and having a bad day. Someone who trusts me enough to tell me his wounds. To me attractiveness is not a big thing personality is what like. Some one who goes well with my personality and doesn't judge anyone.

• Personally I like anyone whom likes my dark humor or anyone that like the marcabre. Besides that, sometimes I look at a person, rather attractive or not and study their appearance to get a basic idea of their health and genes and I favor those with healthy genes. Besides that, I'd like a man with manners and morals.

What Guys Said 1

• They are looking for rich and handsome guy.