True or false: 80% of white men dislike black women because of looks?

I tend to like white men, but I just want to get this straightened, thanks,

or at least gain "some" perspective on the subject.

Most Helpful Girl

• - they mostly assume that black women have that "ghetto personilty/lifestyle"

-they tend to lean more to skinnier women, and most black women are more curvy, voluptious, with thicker thighs and muscle mass.

-the hair.

-are more attracted to girls who look like them ( similar feautres)

- are racist

-don't want "mixed/halfbreed" kids

-bad experiences.

• I think this adds to what I said below too. I'm not racist bu I am attracted to smaller girls with similar features to my own... I have no idea why. I also don't care about "halfbreed" kids and idont assume black women have a ghetto liestyle. Infact two of my good friends are black women, both are some of the smartest and most formal people I know.

• nobody called it racism silly but preferences like ones for us are in the least, maybe we are just not blessed as much...

What Guys Said 12

• When God created the first black woman He was just showing off. Black women are at the top of my list.

• lol palek everone on gag knows you love black women ahahahah <3

• where I live it's rare, but you optimistic, I am not lol..I live a highly comfortable life being realistic

• Well, I'm only 57 years old so you can't expect me to be as realistic as you. ; - )

• No idea. Although in this multicultural society of ours, I would say that this is false, especially when the younger (eligible) generation is concerned.

Personally, for the most part I don't find black women as attractive as white women. But this does not mean I "dislike" them and it does not mean I wouldn't go for them.

• no no no , I see it now I would actually drop this liking of mine for a white male, it's unclassy to approach and if I can't be good enough then the situation isn't legit, you were very helpful

• wtf are you talking about I was repeating what you said asswipe

• Yes...With connotations of scorn, in case you missed that bit.

• I do find some black women attractive, but not that many. It might have something to do with the fact there isn't much racial variety in my country. Over 90-95% are scandinavian Caucasians so I grew up mostly seeing only white girls. The media might also have something to do with it. It's a shame, but I can't do anything to change my preferences.

I can't really say anything about that percentage. I would guess that in countries where there is a bigger percentage of black women, guys will find them more attractive, but that would require some research.

• Im not sure about the percentage but as a white guy it does apply to me. I don't find them attractive.. I'm not racist, far from it, but I just can't find myself attracted to a black girl. Maby its genetic or something lol. Don't get me wrong, I don't find them ugly, I just have a hard time feeling attracted.

• maybe it's the tv, it teaches you what is attractive, yet I highly doubt that men would throw out their TV for black women, it's sad I guess

Hypothetically what are you usually attracted to?

• I have a friend who told someone we were both friends with that he thought I had the perfect personality and thought I was pretty but he couldn't see himself dating a black girl. We both live in a mostly white neighborhood so I kinda figured that was why. It sucks though lol

• lol

• You make black women look bad

• how?

• black women are attractive and they're usually my preference, everyone likes something different

• it's a number's game

• False! It's 79%

• Is was a joke - obviously lost on a lot of folks on this site. I think you are overestimating your stats. I think plenty of white guys would find at least some black women attractive

• I doubt it , thanks for attempting humor

• i dislike black women because of my experiences meeting them and their personalities. Plus I don't think they are good for an emotional relationship just because of how many turn out. No racism intented.

• where are you from?

• so if you met one opposite of that, you would never date her ? :P

• Im from Florida, USA. And its possible but extremely unlikely. I am attracted to pale white girls lol

• i find them very sexy and attractive, but I love curves as much as I like skinny girls.

• I don't find black women Unattractive it's just that I don't find many attractive black women but I have seen a good amount of attractive black girls I think that overall other races just have a higher percentage of attractive women. Everyone has their own preference though. Oh I just realized this said white men I'm not white not black either.

• generally I'm not attracted to black women for their looks so count me in that 80%.

• yeah most of us are in a curse I guess with most men despite race

• Honestly, it depends on the woman. I don't say "I like black women" because there are those I find attractive, and there are those I don't. This applies to all other races.

So I just say "I find attractive women attractive". It's much more accurate that way :)

• I'd say it's false.

What Girls Said 7

• If you believe you are unloavable than you will be unlovable. If you believe you will find a wonderful white guy to love you, then you will find a wonderful white guy to love you. Life is what you make of it, not the pity party that you seem to be throwing for yourself.

• My boyfriend LOVES black and mixed women. Sometimes I even wish I was one. You should look in places where black people are uncommon, like most European countries. People there are fascinated for it, because it's pretty uncommon there. =)

Don't get self conscious about it, your color is beautiful, and you could lend me just a little of your melanin. =p

• Me going to Europe lol , I mean I live good to do but check this out now, I can't even get much money here the economy is bad, when is that idea realistic? No maybe just cursed, but thanks for attempted happiness

• I like both black and white men and women, though I seem to have a preference for white men. I find it funny how most people here is relating color with culture... Colour is just color, and nothing more. Would you stop dating white women because once one of those treated you badly?! No, I don't think so. And that thing about "light skinned babies", wtf?! Funny to notice that in XXI century people still have this kind of thought... Preferences is something, but saying it's ugly? It's ridiculous

• It's sad, but there's nothing we can do about it. You can't change people's minds.

• false, it has to do with location and I guess the individual black girl. I'm from the suburbs of illinois about an hour northwest from chicago and there aren't very many African American people here. I get hit on or called pretty at least once every time I go out usually by white guys. I'm also majoring in economics and don't use slang or talk obnoxiously loud so maybe that has something to do with it? where are you from?

• NY NY but in a mostly white place, it sucks...

• If its true its usually because they don't want light skinned babies. Light skinned people run in black people's families. But they don't run in white people's families. I personally find light skinned babies adorable.

• False.

If you are hot you are hot. Regardless of race.

I have black girlfriends that are dating white guys, and they are gorgeous! If a man won't date you because of your race then he is a close minded racist a**hole. You are better off.

No race of women is better than another.

• never said any race was better, maybe it could be the circumstance, like I never said that certain people should live good lives, it's just an unfortunate thing.

• attitude. all about the attitude.

• you really think so?

• yeah. trust me that is our worst stereotype. Even black men complain about our "attitude problems". Even if we don't have attitude people label us as 'whitewash" which is ignorant.

• so which attitude aids you I mean I am assuming you know how to get men?

• here we go again.

• we go here again because it's a reoccurring occurrence

• yeah but the funny thing is that we are open, now so much of us should not be the feeling maybe because of racism or subconscious ideas derived from media could be at fault

• Naaaah, I don't think so. It's like preferring big or small boobs, skinny or curvy, tall or short. I think that, nowadays, black or white is just a question of preference.