Is there something wrong with me?

I have lost weight and trying to shape up my body the way I want so far so good. I went from 175 to 149 trying to get to 140 I have no belly hanging out no flabs. In good shape. I begin to wear blouse that fit my shape and paints leggins, jeggins, Jeans. Not showing body parts or wearing tight cloths. Just clothes that fit. I look 5 to 10 years younger than what I am. The guys that like being around me playing around stop being around me. I am the same person just look a little different that's all. what going on here! My friend who is around me everyday decided not to even talk to me or come around me when he is around me he begins to check me out looking at me up and down looking at my but. he did this before but does it more so know.

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm staggered by the amount of your insecurity.

you lost weight, you look younger, you look healthier... you look better... and then you're asking yourself if there's something wrong with you.

mesmerizing.

What Guys Said 2

• First off congrats on the weight loss. The guy is like OH HOT DAMN I HAVE A HOT ASS CHICK FRIEND THAT USE TO BE HEAVIER! other than that I don't know what to say. Answer my newest question please

• Congrats. And you're going to need to give more details about friends if you want a good answer.

What Girls Said 1

• If they don't like you because of your new look, forget them and find friends who like you for your personality.