Girls Only Poll: What is the dumbest fashion trend for men?

First of all, calm down, there's one for men.

I picked out what I thought would be the dumbest things people have ever done in style. If you know something else, post it.

• Tramp Stamp
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Shaving Half Your Head
    25% (3)20% (1)24% (4)Vote
  • Jersey Girl Look ( Juicy Coutour, over tanned, etc )
    58% (7)60% (3)59% (10)Vote
  • Scrunchies
    8% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
  • Uggs/Crocs
    9% (1)20% (1)11% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Holy Crap . my bad forgot to change title

"Girls Only Poll: What is the dumbest fashion trend for women?"

Fixeddd
If there's a mod around, change that title for me. k thx

0|0
11|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my gosh...so many options how do I pick just one? lol

I voted shaving half your head because that is just weirrrddddd! I genuinely don't understand it. The jersey girl look is a close second, with uggs/crocs next, then tramp stamp, then scrunchies. I more so see scrunchies worn by women that don't want to give up on the 80s.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Wow, all of those are terrible but I voted (C). Those girls just look ridiculous and high-maintenance. They are super annoying and seem very self-absorbed. They don't look nearly as cute as they think they do.

0|0
    0|0
    • is it the same for jersey guy look?

• Yeah. I'm not into the orange, hair gel, douchy look or the "guido" look, It's not attractive at all to me.

• I don't understand why some girls shave half their head, really? What's the point? Either grow it out, or leave it.

0|0
    0|0
    • i thought they were punk at first, then I realized they just did it because it was artsy and cool. never understood it

• I still wear scrunchies cause they don't hurt when I pull them out of my hair :P

But yeah, again, tough decision. I'd have to say the Jersey Girl look. They think they look so hot, but they actually look like a f***ing oompa loompa.

0|0
    0|0
  • jersey girl look

0|0
    0|0
  • scrunchies or heels from the 80´s or whatever.

0|0
    0|0
    • im glad someone rememebers scrunchies. Back in the 90s that's all my sisters wore

• Well at least you used the erb in past tense. I have at least 3 annoying aunts that keep wearing them :/

• C is definitely the worst, imo. Those girls just look so trashy and cheap.

0|0
    0|0
  • uggs, I don't get them at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Shaving head

0|0
    0|0
  • The ugg look

0|0
    0|0
  • Scrunchies.